[ACT] Enabling International Dialing for Outbound Calls
Posted by on 30 May 2013 11:57 PM
If you will be using International Dialing for ACT you will first need to enable this in Twilio.
Please follow this steps to setup International Dialing:
1. Log into your Twilio Account
2. Fill Out Twilio's International Dialing Permission Form found here: https://www.twilio.com/user/account/settings/international
3. Select which countries you would like international dialing permission for by clicking the box next to the country and click on request access.
4. Purchase an international number (in ACT for UK & Canada)
5. In ACT select International Number under call flow settings
6. Test your international number
If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues please go ahead and submit a support ticket, please include your ACT URL as well as Twilio Access.