Linking your Google Drive from your Launchpad Dashboard
Posted by on 12 October 2016 05:07 PM
- Go to https://app.wplaunchpad.io and login to your Launchpad account
- Open a new tab on your web browser and go to https://console.developers.google.com
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click "Create Project" http://screencast.com/t/3qxShxR0J
- Type "Launchpad" as the Project Name - Click "Create"
- Wait for a few minutes while Google is creating your project
- The screen will refresh automatically and you will be taken to the "Library" screen
- Click "Drive API" http://screencast.com/t/52Xq9TYG2K
- Click "Enable" http://screencast.com/t/8cjeBHUUSQs
- Click Credentials > Create Credentials > Select "OAuth Client ID" http://screencast.com/t/ikQPsOJoacF
- Click "Configure Consent Screen" http://screencast.com/t/yPgdgdqgVLT
- Type "Launchpad" under Product name shown to users and then hit "Save" http://screencast.com/t/1abnRfS6Vo
- Click "Create"
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret and paste it to your Launchpad Dashboard https://app.wplaunchpad.io/googledrive/add (Make sure to remove the blank space at the beginning and the end when you copy the Client ID and Client Secret)
- Hit "Submit"
If you get any error, double check the Client ID and Client Secret. Make sure that it has no space at the beginning or the end. You may need to wait for a few minutes before hitting the submit button again. Make sure that Pop Ups are enabled in your web browser in order for Launchpad to get the authentication from your Google account.