If you are trying to setup your Google Drive with the Dashboard, please take the following steps...
- Login to the backend of your WordPress site, and click on "WPBackup Plus" > "Settings" > "Google Drive Settings"
- Click on the "General Settings" Tab, and check the box next to Google Drive and hit the "Save Changes" button.
- Go here: https://console.developers.google.com/project/
- Click on Create Project, name your project and click on Create.
- Click “Use Google APIs”
- Under Google Apps APIs click on Drive API and click on "Enable"
- Click "Go to Credentials" > Click "OAuth consent screen" input your details and click on Save.
- Go back into the WordPress backend and go to "WPBackup Plus" > "Settings" > "Google Drive Settings"
- Next to the "Client ID" field, click the "Where Can I Find This Information" Link & copy the URL
- Go back to https://console.developers.google.com/project/ and click on "Credentials"
- Go to "Credentials" > Click "Add Credentials" > Select "OAuth 2.0 client ID" > Select "Web Application"
- Under "Authorized Redirect URLs", paste the link you copied from step 11
- Under that link, paste in this link: https://app.wplaunchpad.io/googledrive/add
- Click "Create Client ID"
- Copy the Client ID, and paste it into the backend of WordPress in the Google Drive Settings (PBackup Plus" > "Settings" > "Google Drive Settings") under "Client ID"
- Copy the Client Secret, and paste it into the backend of WordPress in the Google Drive Settings (PBackup Plus" > "Settings" > "Google Drive Settings") under "Client Secret"
- Login to https://app.wplaunchpad.io and click on "Manage Storage Accounts"
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret you just setup
- Click "Submit" and accept when Google Drive prompts you to grant access
ADDING GOOGLE DRIVE TUTORIAL VIDEO...
You have no successfully linked your Google Drive with Launchpad.