Knowledgebase: Launchpad/WP Backup plugin
Site does not open/unavailable after Clone cPanel process.
Posted by on 05 March 2015 05:06 PM
If you chose the option to install on an addon domain your DNS may not be set properly.
Please view this quick video displaying how to set the DNS from Godaddy: http://screencast.com/t/HjaD0Ypu
If the site fails to load, please clear your browser’s cache by following the instructions below:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-delete-your-browsing-history-in-internet-explorer-9
1. Click the Tools button and then click Delete browsing history. If you don't want to delete the cookies and files associated with websites in your favorites list, select the Preserve Favorites website data check box.
2. Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete.
3. Click Delete.
1. Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
2. Select the Advance panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
1. Open Safari Menu
2. Locate and click on Preferences.
3. Open Advanced.
4. Click on “Show Develop menu in menu bar"
5. Locate and navigate to Develop in top navigation menu bar.
6. Click Empty Caches.
In the event you are experiencing a 500 error after a clone to your Host Monster or BlueHost Account, a common problem is due to the account lacking a PHP version.
Follow these steps:
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Click Hosting in the top navigation.
3. Click “cpanel” in the sub menu.
4. Scroll down and locate “Software/services and click on “PHP Config”
5. Select PHP 5.4
6. Scroll down and click “Save Changes"
BlueHost and Host Monster have the same user interface. The above directions can be applied to BlueHost as well.